We know how easy it is for that sweet tooth to tempt us to stray from our goals… so we put together our favorite, easy to make, dessert recipe for when you hear your sweet tooth calling.
Our 7 Minute Keto Chocolate Mousse is a fantastic way to indulge in a delicious dessert without feeling guilty or compromising your health.
Print the 7 Minute Keto Chocolate Mousse here!
- 1 3/4 c. coconut cream (I recommend Thia Kitchen brand)
- 2 Tbs dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 c. Lakanto (or another sweetener)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Real whipped cream (optional)
Tip: Make sure you use coconut cream (coconut milk doesn’t work!)
- Combine coconut cream, cocoa powder, sugar substitute, cinnamon, and salt in a standing mixer bowl (we used our Kitchen Aid, but any electric mixer will work).
- Mix on low-medium for 1-2 minutes, until creamy.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 6 hours-overnight to set.
- Top with real whipped cream (optional).
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 193 Fat: 19g Protein: 0g Carbs: 12g Sugar Alcohol: 8g Net Carbs: 4g