Don't let sugar cravings knock you off track. We put together our favorite, easy to make, dessert recipe for when you hear your sweet tooth calling.
Our 7 Minute Keto Chocolate Mousse is a fantastic way to indulge in a delicious dessert without feeling guilty or compromising our health.
- 1 and 3/4 cups of coconut cream ( I recommend Thia Kitchen brand)
- 2 tablespoon dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Lakanto (or another sweetener)
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Real whip cream (optional)
- Combine coconut cream, cocoa powder, sugar substitute, cinnamon, and salt in mixer bowl
- Mix on low-medium for 1-2 minutes until it begins stiffens
- Place in fridge for at least 6 hours to set
- Top with real whip cream (optional)
Tip: Make sure you use coconut cream (coconut milk doesn’t work!)
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 193 Fat: 19g Protein: 0g Carbs: 12g Sugar Alcohol: 8g Net Carbs: 4g